Welcome to the Alcyoneus Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GLADIATORS

Go down

GLADIATORS Empty GLADIATORS

Post by LadyValentine Thu May 28, 2015 8:03 pm

═ G L A D I A T O R▕ F I L E ═

B ᴀ s ɪ ᴄ s

═ NAME: Taja Saiyani

═ GLADIATOR TITLE: The Godslayer

═ DATE OF BIRTH: 14/02/??

═ STAR SIGN: Aquarius.

The ‘WATER SIGN’.

GOOD TRAITS: Generous, fair, selfless, loyal, independent, strong-willed, idealistic,

individualistic, observant, inventive, impartial, open-minded, communicative, candid,

dependable.

BAD TRAITS: Aloof, elitist, dogmatic, rude, cranky, detached, unyielding, obstinate, non-
committal, insensitive, detached, eccentric, unreasonable, unpredictable, stubborn.

═ RACE: Vathean Humanoid.

═ HOME PLANET: Vathea.

═ CRIME COMMITTED: Assassination of B’renla Orvahk II, Dictator Emperor of the Vathean

crown.

═ SEXUALITY: Bisexual.

═ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.

═ RELIGION: N/A

═ POLITICAL VIEWS: N/A

═ LANGUAGES: Terran, Vathean.

═ CURRENT WINS [IF APPLICABLE]: 30

═ RANK [IF APPLICABLE]: Champion

═ LATERALITY: Ambidextrous, though prefers left hand.

B ᴏ ᴅ ʏ

┌ “With a complexion as stern as that of rock, and with a gaze as molten as lava, Taja beholds a

sense of hostility, a sense that many dare not to trifle with, and those who do, face a harsh

consequence.” ┘

═ EYES: Blue, with traces of green.

═ HAIR: Very dark brown/black.

═ SKIN: A soft beige.

═ MARKINGS/SCARS: A 2-3cm scar under her chin, 5cm scar on left hip, 7cm scar on left

hand.

═ BODY TYPE: Tall, somewhat muscular.

═ BUST SIZE: B, though normally bound.

═ HEIGHT: 5ft 10in (in 1.8m)

═ WEIGHT: 10st 2lbs (in 65kg)

Lɪᴋᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs

l i k e s

═ MUSIC: Rock, classic rock, some techno/glitch hop.

═ FILMS: Horror movies, gore, epic movies.

═ BOOKS: Thriller, crime.

═ FOOD: Sweet foods, meaty foods like steaks or burgers.

═ ACTIVITIES: Sparring, training, eating.

═ CLIMATES: Jungle-like climates, deserts.

d i s l i k e s

═ MUSIC: Classical music, quiet music.

═ FILMS: Romantic comedies, romantic movies in general.

═ BOOKS: Romantic novels, poetry.

═ FOOD: Overly-sweet food, bitter food/drink.

═ ACTIVITIES: Cooking, cleaning (with the exception of blood from Vorpalis)

═ CLIMATES: Cold climates, snow, frost.

E ǫ ᴜ ɪ ᴘ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ

═ VORPALIS, a 12” Chakram blade with exceedingly sharp edges and a center-grip made from

leather and rubber to increase grip. The ‘Esnedium’ metal that Vorpalis is made of has an

exceedingly high strength-to-weight ratio, higher than any other metal - crafted from lithium,

magnesium, titanium, aluminum and scandium to form a nanocrystalline structure. This blade

can bounce from wall-to-wall, and acts as a boomerang at times.

═ GODSLAYER’S ARMOUR, an armour set composed of a chest-piece, gauntlets and greaves,

with a black leather catsuit beneath. The armour is crafted also from Esnedium, and is silver in

appearance - though glints blue under light.

S ᴋ ɪ ʟ ʟ s ᴇ ᴛ

═ Exceptionally skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

═ Exceptionally skilled with chakrams and other small bladed items.

═ High intelligence.

═ Agile and very flexible.

═ Very durable.

L ɪ ᴍ ɪ ᴛ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ s

═ Armour tends to make her less agile.

═ If an opponent is heavy armoured, Voraplis is somewhat useless.

═ Spear-users and mid-ranged fighters render her somewhat useless.

P ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ

Taja is a brash, stubborn woman, with a harsh ruthlessness and a controllable rage. She is

merciless in the face of death, and will slay any person put in her way, regardless of their age,

gender or relation to her. Taja has difficulty expressing emotions, and naturally compresses

them into more negative emotions such as rage, sternness, lust and frustration. She has the

tendency to be very cranky and rude, but otherwise is somewhat generous, giving away her

food to some of the ‘maggots’ and ‘larva’ of the rankings - to which she demands they will never

tell a soul. Nevertheless, she is very observant, and tends to work out what makes people tick

quickly. Since she struggles with emotion, she is somewhat non-committal, but if found in a

relationship, will be loyal and unyielding.

O ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀ D ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ ɪ ʟ s

Character theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1OKqsTX3bc

LadyValentine

Back to top Go down

GLADIATORS Empty Re: GLADIATORS

Post by LadyValentine Thu May 28, 2015 8:07 pm

B ᴀ s ɪ ᴄ s

═ NAME: Vaadwan Xanthi

═ GLADIATOR TITLE: The Apex Predator

═ DATE OF BIRTH: 7/14/??

═ STAR SIGN: Cancer

The ‘WATER SIGN’.

GOOD TRAITS: Patient, loyal, observant, prideful, perfectionist, protective, adaptable, tough,

devoted, tenacious, intuitive, persistent, thorough, resourceful, calm.

BAD TRAITS: Cocky, crabby, self-absorbed, possessive, stubborn, restless, blunt, rigid,

outspoken, irritable, quarrelsome, dogmatic, smug, prideful, perfectionist.

═ RACE:Ra’veen

═ HOME PLANET: Dagon III

═ CRIME COMMITTED: Easily killing the Crown Prince of Gilbrin II’s Prized monstrosity

(hunting it for sport and trophy). Then getting a double sentence for speaking ill of the Crown

and slaughtering most of the honor guard when they sought to seize him.

═ SEXUALITY: Heterosexual.

═ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Complicated.

═ RELIGION: True Ra’veen

═ POLITICAL VIEWS: Ra’veen mindset

═ LANGUAGES: English, Ra’vaa, enough to get by on most planets through the galaxy

═ CURRENT WINS [IF APPLICABLE]: 26 (though 45 kills)

═ RANK [IF APPLICABLE]: Centurion

═ LATERALITY: Ambidextrous, though primary weapon is often in right hand

B ᴏ ᴅ ʏ

┌ “Vaadwan is a tall alike a perched bird, extremely thin however broad male, with a certain

viciousness to him, a harshness to his gaze. Most, are terrified by what he is and what he is

capable of, others, intrigued.” ┘

═ EYES: Near-white blue

═ HAIR: Raven black, with blue and blue-purple ‘glimmers’

═ SKIN: Tanned

═ MARKINGS/SCARS: Numerous scars from clearly massive creatures across his arms and

chest. One smaller, jagged scar across his left cheek.

═ BODY TYPE: Lithe, but extremely muscular

═ HEIGHT: 6ft 1in (1.9m)

═ WEIGHT: 12st 4lbs (78kg)

Lɪᴋᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs

l i k e s

═ MUSIC: Instrumental or Ambiance

═ FILMS: N/A

═ BOOKS: Hunting Journals

═ FOOD: Meat. Red Meat. Basically Raw.

═ ACTIVITIES: Hunting, tracking, testing his worth and skills in numerous different fashions

═ CLIMATES: Warm, Jungle Climates

d i s l i k e s

═ MUSIC: Most anything “needlessly loud”

═ FILMS: Sitting and watching films is inefficient

═ BOOKS: Romance, pointless Fiction

═ FOOD: Imitation meats, Tofu, etc

═ ACTIVITIES: Cleaning up after others, or feeding others

═ CLIMATES: Cold, snowy climates

E ǫ ᴜ ɪ ᴘ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ

═ IERAX: Two large retractable claw-like arm blades inserted into his right arm’s gauntlet. They

are retractable, serrated blades eighteen inches in length and two and half inches wide that

extend over the back of the hand from his gauntlet. These deadly blades are sharp enough to

cut through bone.

═ RA’VEEN’S HIDE: A thick set of natural Ra’veen armour, though only donated to the elite of

the tribes. It consists of a thick chestpiece, greaves and gauntlets, their first layer a thin sheet of

metal, the second a layer of Vhakrin, a vicious creature found in somewhat abundance on the

home planet of the Ra’veen. Pieces of armour are joined by a thin skin of Vhakrin leather, which

appears a soft grey. They are an ashen-tinted black, though shimmers with a hint of red and

blue under any form of light.

S ᴋ ɪ ʟ ʟ s ᴇ ᴛ

═ Exceptionally skilled hunter, knowledgeable on the movements of his prey within moments of

fighting.

═ Exceedingly skilled with Ierax and its maintenance.

═ Nigh-perfect sight in almost all conditions, noticeably called the “Huntzer’s Eyes”.

═ Somewhat superhuman stamina and agility.

═ Heightened senses, especially hearing.

L ɪ ᴍ ɪ ᴛ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ s

═ His armour can be heavy at times, restricting his movements and his flexibility.

═ Can sometimes be disturbed by loud noises.

═ In extremely overheated and humid climates, vision will be slightly impaired.

═ Can be restricted by morals and religious beliefs.

═ Struggles with opponents that fight from a long range.

P ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ

Vaadwan is a calm man with an abundance of patience, and a merciless hunter. However, he is

a rather rigid and dogmatic man, with a strong sense of belief and a patriocity for his homeland

and his race. Although, this comes with its negatives, as he has the tendency to be smug and

cocky to those he fights, and naturally, as a hunter, is quite the perfectionist. With a powerful

sense of territory, comes a strong sense of possession, and likes his items to be his and his

only - this includes Ierax, which he lets no one touch. There is a loyalty and devotion to

Vaadwan, as to his people and to perhaps a lover, but he will struggle with advances of the sort,

as he is blunt and rather outspoken at times. This is also to speak of natural social interactions,

where he has learned to avoid small-talk and conversations disregarding the task at hand - as

he is irritable, somewhat crabby, self-absorbed, and horridly bickersome.

O ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀ D ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ ɪ ʟ s

LadyValentine

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyValentine Thu May 28, 2015 8:14 pm

B ᴀ s ɪ ᴄ s

═ NAME: Quinlan Voss

═ GLADIATOR TITLE: Death’s Curse

═ DATE OF BIRTH: 28th September 1985

GOOD TRAITS: Despite being charged with the murder of his wife and children, Quinlan is loyal

to those that earn it. He has keen eyes, and can be very perceptive.

BAD TRAITS: When enticed into a rage, he tends to be more brutish and not think clearly.

However, with the adrenalin rush, he becomes an almost unstable beast

═ RACE: Human

═ HOME PLANET: Glarion

═ CRIME COMMITTED: Was a man of nobility and was charged with murdering his wife and

children.

═ SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

═ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Widowed

═ RELIGION: None

═ POLITICAL VIEWS: Fuck the Government

═ LANGUAGES: Terran, Glarionan.

═ CURRENT WINS [IF APPLICABLE]: 15

═ RANK [IF APPLICABLE]: Munifex

═ LATERALITY: Left

B ᴏ ᴅ ʏ

┌ “Quinlan is a tall male, with a harsh-looking set of oculars, and a physique most would stray

from. His reputation, of a wife and child-killer, sets many from him in disgust, but few are drawn

in interest.” ┘

═ EYES: Yellow

═ HAIR: Brown

═ SKIN: Rather tanned

═ MARKINGS/SCARS: Yellow band across the bridge of his nose. Scar upon his right cheek,

running from his high cheek bone down to his chin.

═ BODY TYPE: Medium build, though with wide shoulders

═ BUST SIZE: 50 inch

═ HEIGHT: 5ft 11in (in cm)

═ WEIGHT: 90 kgs

Lɪᴋᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs

l i k e s

═ MUSIC: If it’s got a good guitar riff, he loves it. He doesn’t mind some classical though, before

the fights.

═ FILMS: Never had time

═ BOOKS: Enjoys a book on the blacksmith craft. A keen interest in swords and other blades

═ FOOD: Eats pretty much anything, though he loves peaches

═ ACTIVITIES: Smithing, crossbow practice, large amounts of working out and exercise

═ CLIMATES: Prefers the warmer climates.

d i s l i k e s

═ MUSIC: Weird electronic music

═ FILMS: He knows he’d hate soppy romances

═ BOOKS: Soppy romance books are crap

═ FOOD: He doesn’t like brussel sprouts, nor lime

═ ACTIVITIES: Sitting around and lazing about, political discussions, parties

═ CLIMATES: Not a fan of cold, windy days

E ǫ ᴜ ɪ ᴘ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ

═ WIDOW MAKER: Named by the crowds after they heard of his crimes, the Widow Maker is a

blade of medium length with a width of 5 inches. The hilt has a crossguard, and the handle

wrapped in leather. The steel is reinforced, ensuring it’s durable.

═ ARMOUR: Quinlan wears a chest piece, that reaches down to his waist. The chest piece

protects his front and back, with the armour made from a light metal. His arms are exposed,

ensuring he can swing his blade unhindered. The armour is tight fitting, though not so much as

to restrict his movements. His armour also sports leg pieces and gauntlets, made of a similar

material to the main piece.

S ᴋ ɪ ʟ ʟ s ᴇ ᴛ

═ Expert in hand to hand combat

═ Expert in single hand weapon combat, though he can use both if need be

═ Knows weaponry quite well, so usually knows the best way to deal with a certain weapon. (i.e

it’s weaknesses, the strength of the metal, etc)

L ɪ ᴍ ɪ ᴛ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ s

═ When provoked into his berserker rage, he loses his tactical edge, and becomes something

entirely different. This can be a limitation if dealt with properly.

═ Exposed arms leaves room for strikes.

═ Against archers or crossbow users, he’ll struggle to adapt.

P ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ

A very withdrawn man, Quinlan doesn’t really show much emotion to those he doesn’t know.

This makes it incredibly difficult to break through his barriers and discover the man he really is.

Mystery surrounds the death of his wife and children, even though he was charged with their

murder. He hasn’t spoken of any of the ordeal since he arrived. Some would see him as a cold

and heartless killer, others a broken man. Quinlan is certainly more than meets the eye.

O ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀ D ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ ɪ ʟ s

LadyValentine

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyValentine Thu May 28, 2015 8:17 pm

B ᴀ s ɪ ᴄ s

═ NAME: Ava Pryce

═ GLADIATOR TITLE: Apathetic Viper

═ DATE OF BIRTH: May 25th 1987

═ STAR SIGN: Gemini

GOOD TRAITS: Despite her usual apathetic and uncaring nature, she's able to show concern. It's very rare for her to

do so.

BAD TRAITS: Finds almost anything unbearable and 'lame'. Very uncaring towards anyone. Doesn't hate or dislike

anyone in particular. Due to this, she's hard to approach and hardly ever talked to because of her nature.

═ RACE: Human

═ HOME PLANET: Vathea

═ CRIME COMMITTED: Several murders and a prime suspect of the assassination of the Vathean Emperor, B’renla

Orvahk II..

═ SEXUALITY: Bisexual

═ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single

═ RELIGION: None

═ POLITICAL VIEWS: None

═ LANGUAGES: Vathean and Terran

═ LATERALITY: Right

B ᴏ ᴅ ʏ

┌ “Because she forced herself to work out at an early age and continues this habit, she is very toned and has a fair

amount of muscles. Keeping a feminine body type, the curvaceousness came with age.” ┘

═ EYES: Grey

═ HAIR: Dark blue and black mixture.

═ SKIN: Near pale.

═ MARKINGS/SCARS: Black tattoo on her upper right shoulder, a scar below her lip going from the top right to the

bottom left.

═ BODY TYPE: Athletic, curvy, and slender. Very toned from working out on her free time.

═ BUST SIZE: B

═ HEIGHT: 5ft 9in (175cm)

═ WEIGHT: 167lbs (75kg)

Lɪᴋᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs

l i k e s

═ MUSIC: Anything rock oriented.

═ FILMS: Never found any interesting enough to watch.

═ BOOKS: Enjoys any poems and any books on sharks the most.

═ FOOD: Anything that's edible.

═ ACTIVITIES: Taking walks, exercising, practicing new combat techniques she may have heard or read from any

books she can find, tinkering with her equipment, and reading.

═ CLIMATES: Doesn't care.

d i s l i k e s

═ MUSIC: None but prefers anything rock oriented.

═ FILMS: Sappy movies.

═ BOOKS: Romantic fantasies.

═ FOOD: None.

═ ACTIVITIES: Anything political.

═ CLIMATES: Doesn't care.

E ǫ ᴜ ɪ ᴘ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ

═ DRAGON COILS, VER 2: She created the weapon herself many years ago. With occasional tinkering, it gets

better. Disguised into armguards, a cord made of flexible steel comes out and can be used as whips. If she wishes,

small blades can poke out of the coil to become bladed whips. The tip end of the coil can also turn into a hook to stick

to several surfaces. She can also retract the coil whips with no recoil at all and as she wishes. This weapon is also

made of Esnedium, which is a near-indestructible, lightweight metal forged only on Vathea.

═ To match her arsenal of preferred speed, she prefers light armor. Enough for good protection but not enough to

hinder her mobility or restrict her movements too much. A torso piece, her armguards also serve as armor, and leg

greaves.

S ᴋ ɪ ʟ ʟ s ᴇ ᴛ

═ Expert at analyzing situations.

═ Very skilled in throwing weapons.

═ Expert at predicting enemy attack patterns.

═ Extremely flexible.

═ Very adaptable.

L ɪ ᴍ ɪ ᴛ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ s

═ If caught, would limit her movement and hinders her best talent.

═ Despite covering her weakness of close combat with her daggers because of her Dragon Coils, she's unable to

use her whips as effectively though she can also shorten the whip length although it takes time.

P ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ

A very reserved and antisocial woman. Being extremely hard to approach, all is known of her is her charges. Being a

prime suspect of the Emperor was a big deal. She never denied or confirmed it. Those who do speak to her, can see

she could care less for almost anything. She's also known to say 'lame' as her catchphrase and most used word. She

doesn't mind company or not. Because of her attitude, she's accused of hating everyone.

O ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀ D ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ ɪ ʟ s

LadyValentine

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyValentine Thu May 28, 2015 8:20 pm

B ᴀ s ɪ ᴄ s

═ NAME: Nova Arturos.

═ GLADIATOR TITLE: The Fiery Sting.

═ DATE OF BIRTH: ??/??/??

═ STAR SIGN: Cancer.

The ‘WATER SIGN’.

GOOD TRAITS: Loyal, dependable, daring, adaptable, responsive, protective, emotional, loving,

faithful, spontaneous, creative.

BAD TRAITS: Moody, clingy, self-pitying, oversensitive, self-absorbed, pessimistic, over-
emotional, suspicious, critical.

═ RACE: Kasatha.

═ HOME PLANET: Dagon V (Modernised/All trace of her people destroyed)

═ CRIME COMMITTED: Assisted Taja Saiyani in the assassination of B’renla Orvahk II, Dictator

Emperor of the Vathean crown.

═ SEXUALITY: Bisexual.

═ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.

═ RELIGION: Riv'raga, the Great Huntress.

═ POLITICAL VIEWS: Tribal.

═ LANGUAGES: Terran, Kasathi.

═ LATERALITY: Perfectly ambidextrous.

B ᴏ ᴅ ʏ

┌ “Nova is the will of the hunt given muscled form. Her strikes are precise, her mind free of

hesitation and her body healthy and hale. All who fall under her gaze may become targets of her

hunt.” ┘

═ EYES: Clearest, icy blue.

═ HAIR: Sunlight blonde.

═ SKIN: Slightly pale when she doesn't get enough sun, but warms to a creamy peach when

outside.

═ MARKINGS/SCARS: None.

═ BODY TYPE: Athletic in the extreme.

═ BUST SIZE: DD, bound to a large degree of discomfort through necessity.

═ HEIGHT: 6ft 10in (in 2 m)

═ WEIGHT: 12st (in 76kg)

Lɪᴋᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs

l i k e s

═ MUSIC: Anything that incorporates sounds from the natural world in the music.

═ FILMS: Any movie with an unrealistically happy ending, or a hero prevailing over a dystopian

government.

═ BOOKS: Crime, history, philosophy, poetry most of all.

═ FOOD: Ribs, chicken wings, anything that has proof of the kill within the meal.

═ ACTIVITIES: Sparring, training, cooking.

═ CLIMATES: Jungle, Swamp, Mountain.

d i s l i k e s

═ MUSIC: Music with too many sounds at once,

═ FILMS: Movies where the protagonist dies, movies with sad endings.

═ BOOKS: Biographies.

═ FOOD: Over-seasoned.

═ ACTIVITIES: Laying about/being lazy, idle activities.

═ CLIMATES: Extreme heat or extreme cold.

E ǫ ᴜ ɪ ᴘ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ

═ KARKINOS, part work of art, part weapon, this spear is forged from glittered red and purple

ores with rituals and practices now lost to the galaxy. It stands seven feet long and possesses

an edge that seems to catch the light, making the edge seem even harder and sharper than it

usually is. If not in lethality, Karkinos can match any other weapon in durability, and will not

shatter even if crushed between an unstoppable force and an immovable object.

═ GAETAI, possesses much of the same decorum and durability as Karkinos, but is in all other

aspects a simple buckler with many buckles and straps to keep it in place during a fight.

═ HUNTER'S REGALIA, is a set of armor that comprises a sturdy breastplate, small backwards

facing anklets to protect the achilles heel and armored gloves. Nova often does battle without

this armor, but only when forced to.

S ᴋ ɪ ʟ ʟ s ᴇ ᴛ

═ Masterfully skilled with Karkinos.

═ Exceptionally skilled with improvising uses of pole arms.

═ Decent hand-to-hand combatant.

═ Cunning.

═ Near-limitless stamina.

═ Agile.

═ Quick to adapt to new situations/enemies.

═ Very high mobility and acrobatic ability.

L ɪ ᴍ ɪ ᴛ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ s

═ Wears no armor of any real consequence.

═ Suffers against enemies who can match her speed and keep her on the defensive.

═ Suffers greatly against ranged enemies.

═ Suffers against advanced technology/artificial intelligence.

═ Is slower to realize things a smarter individual would figure out.

═ Fear of fire.

P ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ

Nova was born with blood upon her brow, and possessed a killer instinct from the time she

stepped from her birth-caul. At no time did her heart and soul sing more beautifully than when

she was on the hunt, and she sought out the most dangerous men, women, beasts and even

intelligent carnivorous plants on her planet to challenge. Nova is the very ideal of a huntress,

born of a lethal bloodline and mind and body honed to sharpened edge, and her personality

reflects this. She does not mince words, nor does she speak often, instead preferring to let other

people talk so she may observe them. Woe betide anyone who mistakes this for lack of

intelligence, for when pushed to action her retribution is swift and brutal. She may seem simple

and aloof, but once her passion is ignited for something, she pursues it with all the power she

can bring to bear. Despite this cold exterior, Nova has a desire to see others succeed on their

own hunts and is not above forsaking what some would call personal glory so that others may

achieve theirs.

O ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀ D ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ ɪ ʟ s
Character theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1kjxGr_xQw

LadyValentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum